Bringing the whole family on a trip to Myrtle Beach this summer? Here are 10 things to do with kids during your visit:
1. See who can build the most artistic sandcastle or ride the most waves on a boogie board at the beach.
2. Feed the ducks, get lost in a maze of mirrors, watch a movie on the big screen, purchase a souvenir, or get ice cream together at Broadway at the Beach.
3. Grab an inflatable tub or raft and float down the lazy river at Horizon at 77th.
4. Let the kids learn while they touch, play and explore a variety of interactive exhibits at the Children’s Museum of South Carolina.
5. Meet Bengal, Siberian, White and Golden Tabby Tigers up close at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach.
6. Learn something new about the natural world at WonderWorks.
7. See over 10,000 exotic sea creatures at Ripley’s Aquarium.
8. Test your putting skills with a game of mini-golf at one of over 50 locations in and around Myrtle Beach.
9. See the ocean from way up high on the enclosed-car and air conditioned Myrtle Beach Skywheel at the boardwalk and promenade.
10. Get your kids saying “Aye Aye, Captain!” at Pirates Voyage: Fun, Feast & Adventure, a popular dinner theater show with daily performances.
Questions about other things to do with your children during your stay? Ask the staff of Horizon at 77th now.