The Myrtle Beach area has a lot of things going on in the area on New Year’s Eve both for residents and for visitors alike. Why not go out and celebrate the ending of 2015 and the arrival of 2016 – the best year ever! It’s never been so much fun to celebrate on New Year’s Eve as when you’re at the beach. You can watch the fireworks from up and down the coastline or go to one of the many events taking place. If you’re in the area here are 4 fun ways to bring in the best New Year ever!
The Barefoot Princess River Boat
If you’ve never been on a riverboat this would be a real treat. Celebrate this New Year’s Eve on the ocean with one of the following three sightseeing options that the Barefoot Princess River Boat is offering.
1. A New Year’s Eve Sightseeing Cruise will be from 2-3:30 p.m. The cost is $21 per person.
2. Celebrate with a New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise with a buffet from 6-8 p.m. The cost is $49 per person.
3. A New Year’s Eve Dance and Dessert Cruise (ages 21 and up) will take place from 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. The cost is $58 per person.
There will live music provided. Reservations are required by calling (843) 272-2140 or (843) 272-6796. Ticket booth and launch site are located at Barefoot Landing Marina, 4932 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC.
New Year’s Eve Fireworks at Barefoot Landing
Be sure to check out Barefoot Landings spectacular fireworks show, weather permitting! Free and open to the public on New Year’s Eve. Location: 4898 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC.
House of Blues https://buyklonopintabs.com Dinner & Dance
If you love to rock out, come enjoy the rocktastic show that will be held at the famous, House of Blues. Corey Smith will be performing live! This year take part in the Dinner & Dance at House Of Blues on December 31 beginning at 7:00 p.m. Music starts at 9 p.m.
This year’s New Year’s Eve package includes:
– 4 Course Dinner & Live Entertainment by Nickel Bag of Funk New Years Eve Party Favors
– A Gift Certificate for 2 Free Tickets in the 2016 Concert Season (Subject to Special events or Blackout Dates)
– Buy One Get One Free 2016 Gospel Brunch Certificate
– Buy One Get One Free 2016 Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Certificate
– 25% Discount in the Company Store
– $4 Champagne Specials
Dinner seating times: 7:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m. $84.95 per person (includes tax, gratuity, meal & show). Tickets available by phone or box office only – call 843-272-3000 for details. Located in Barefoot Landing, 4640 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC.
New Year’s Eve at Hard Rock Café
Come ring in 2016 at Hard Rock Café and enjoy Black Glass performing live.
General admission is $25 for standing room only ($30 the day of, if available). Reserved seating is $40 for a reserved sea at a shared table. (By reservation only). VIP Tickets are $85 per person and include a three-course meal with soft drinks, champagne and chocolate. (By reservation only)
There will also be a:
• Balloon drop
• Confetti cannons
• Live simulcast from Times Square
• Complimentary appetizer buffet at midnight.
Ages 21 & older only. For reservations please call (843) 946-0007. Located at Broadway at the Beach, 1322 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC.