Things to do
Things To Do In Myrtle Beach
The best attractions, the finest restaurants and the most-exciting activities are just moments from any one of our six Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts properties.
Visit the historic Cherry Grove Pier, where lazy afternoons spent basking in the sun await. Hunt for unique souvenirs at Barefoot Landing or explore unspoiled marshes teeming with wildlife. And of course, the pristine beaches just outside our resorts are perfect for swimming, evening strolls or simply relaxing on the warm sands.
You’ll also discover an array of fun things to do in Myrtle Beach with your kids. Meet a ‘gator face-to-face at Alligator Adventure and then indulge your adventurous side at Family Kingdom Amusement Park.
If you have any questions about the countless attractions located near our properties, or if you need assistance arranging a tour, please speak to our friendly hotel staff.
- April 6 - 20 - Blues and Jazz Fest
- April 12 - 21 - 2013 SOS Spring Safari
- April 13 - 2020 Marshwalk Masters
- April 15 - Hootie & the Blowfish Monday After the Masters Pro-Am Tournament
- April 20 - 3rd Annual Krispy Kreme Doughnut Run
- April 23 - 41st Annual Art in The Park
- April 26 - Diva Half Marathon
- May 4 - Conway's Rivertown Music and Arts Festival
- May 4 - The Blessing of The Inlet
- May 10 - 19 - Myrtle Beach Bike Week (Spring Rally)
- May 11 - North Myrtle Beach's Mayfest on Main
- May 18 - 19 - Little River's 32nd Annual Blue Crab Festival
- May 24 - 27 - Atlantic Beach Bike Rally
- June 3 - Coastal Uncorked
- July 15 -21 - 2013 Myrtle Beach Mustang Week
- September 28 - 10th Annual Irish Italian Fesival
- October 19 - 2013 Coastal 5K and Doggie Dash
Museums and parks
See what Myrtle Beach life was like in the 1700’s at the Kaminski House Museum, join the after-dark “ghost walk” at Atalaya Castle or explore the dunes, forests, trails and wildlife habitats of Myrtle Beach State Park.
Franklin G. Burroughs, Simeon B. Chapin Museum
HuntIngton Beach State Park
Kaminski House Museum
Myrtle Beach State Park
Cherry Grove Pier
Jutting 985 feet into the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Cherry Grove Pier is a wonderful place to spend hours fishing, relaxing at the tiki bar, enjoying live entertainment or watching the renowned July Fourth fireworks over Myrtle Beach.
Cherry Grove Pier
Once the sun goes down over Myrtle Beach, the lights go up at entertainment venues up and down the coastline. Take in a live musical or comedy performance at the Alabama Theatre or enjoy a four-course feast and an evening of wenches, knights and jousting battles at the Medieval Times Dinner Show.
Medieval Times Dinner Show
The Carolina Opry
The Palace Theatre
Legends in Concert
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.